Fiber Laser Marking Machine developed for high-speed marking
Fiber laser marking machines are engineered for high speed beverage, pharmaceutical and extrusion manufacturers who need to code data such as expiry information, lot and batch numbers, and other critical production information.
Videojet fiber laser marking systems are designed for marking onto robust materials including plastics and metals, to minimize downtime, increase reliability, and efficiently maximize productivity.
- 20-Watt and 30-Watt fiber lasers are the first to feature the Lightfoot™ marking head, making them easy to integrate, operate and service.
- The Lightfoot marking head is one of a kind, smallest in the industry both in size and weight, and IP69 rated for use in washdown and harsh environments.
- Designed to deliver high-quality, permanent codes for a wide range of marking applications, are an ideal solution for parts-marking, food, beverage, consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical and cosmetics manufacturers who have space limitations, are looking for simple integrations, or do frequent rapid changeovers.
- 7230 10-Watt and 7330 20-Watt fiber lasers for marking permanent quality codes on robust, high-density materials
- Light, compact and adaptable laser marking machine that offers high-speed marking, with complex data, easy operability and industry-leading integration capabilities
- Designed for demanding production schedules in the Parts-Marking, Food, Beverage, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) and Pharmaceutical industries
- Versatile laser marking machine that is available with the option of a 6mm and 10mm marking head, covering a wide variety of marking and coding operations
- 100-Watt fiber laser marking machine with high contrast marking at high speed
- Air-cooled laser source virtually eliminates maintenance intervals
- Maximum single line speed: 600m/min (1968 ft/min)
- This laser marking machine is designed with large marking window that provides more time to mark, increasing throughput and maximizing productivity
- 50-Watt fiber laser marking machine with high contrast marking at high speed
- Quality crisp, clear codes marking at up to 600 meters per minute on various industrial products at ultra-fast line speeds
- Maximum single line speed: 440m/min (1440 ft/min)
- This laser marking machine is specifically engineered for high speed beverage, pharmaceutical, and extrusion manufacturers marking on robust materials such as high-density Polyethylene (HDP), Nylon, Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), as well as aluminum and stainless steel metals
Fiber laser marking is an ideal solution for many parts-marking, pharmaceutical and cosmetics manufacturers where complex, permanent codes are required to be marked directly onto various part shapes, sizes and substrates, especially at high speeds. The Videojet line of fiber laser marking machines can mark permanent codes at high production speeds on multiple, high-density packaging substrates without compromising on code quality, uptime performance, code length or content. To meet the needs of food, beverage and CPG manufacturers, the Videojet range of fiber lasers have been designed to ensure laser marks are clearly and accurately positioned, offering code precision that doesn’t adversely impact product aesthetics on demanding food, beverage and CPG lines.
Focus more on production and less on user interaction and maintenance with an easy-to-use fiber laser solution that is intuitive to the operator without the need for additional training.
The Range of Laser Marking Machines
Videojet has been developing and manufacturing CO2, Fiber & UV laser marking machine for over 30 years.
CO2 lasers are commonly used in the high throughput beverage industry are great for coding on glass, paper, plastic and foils- Click here to learn more or talk to our CO2 Laser Marking specialist – (833) 270-0843.
UV Lasers are typically used for applications in the aerospace, pharmaceutical and medical industries- Click here to learn more or talk to our UV Laser Marking specialist – (833) 270-0843
Whatever your requirements, a laser marking system can be configured to operate with a myriad of packaging materials in a range of environments. Talk to our laser marking specialist to select the ideal solution.