Videojet solutions for printing on metal and aluminum lids, cans, bottles and other containers
Various Videojet solutions are engineered to code and mark on food and beverage cans, as well as on lids, bottles and other containers.
Ultra-high-speed inkjet printing on aluminum and UV printing on aluminum can be achieved with Videojet continuous inkjet (CIJ) printers. When products require retorting, specialized color-changing inks can serve as a visual quality control indicators that products have successfully completed the process. The comprehensive range of Videojet high-speed, thermochromic, and UV inks are used for printing of codes on the bottom, top, and sides of cans.
In addition, laser printing on aluminum can be achieved with high powered Videojet fiber laser marking systems. They provide unique, permanent marks while keeping pace with food and beverage packaging lines.
Recommended technologies for printing and marking on metal and aluminum
- Designed to meet high-speed coding requirements, including printing on the concave bottom of aluminum cans and on other metal containers
- Videojet offers the broadest CIJ fluids portfolio in the industry with over 300 inks including odorless and non-MEK ink
- High-contrast marks at ultra-fast speeds on metal and other industrial products.
- Virtually no maintenance and a source life expectancy of up to 100,000 hours (MTBF)
- Line speeds up to 900m/min meet the demands of high-speed operations