Add codes and other data to pre-printed packaging, right on your packaging or production line
Good packaging design benefits the entire production, distribution, sales and consumption chain. Whether it’s retail-ready packaging, shipping cases or cartons for on-shelf display, or any of a multitude of packaging types, brand owners expect their packaging printing to meet their brand standards. In-line coding and marking should not detract from the packaging’s appearance.
- Suggested Solutions
What are the challenges with packaging printing?
- Capture customer attention with packaging printing that aligns to the brand’s image.
- Create products that are easily identifiable.
- Showcase information that is vital to both customers and distribution partners.
How can Videojet help?
- Packaging printing solutions with a variety of ink colors to complement a brand and to differentiate SKUs
- Eliminate coding errors, jams and misapplied labels and meet customer and distributor requirements
- Apply labels and codes on a variety of package locations
Packaging printing solutions
- MEK thermal inkjet printers: Ideal for printing small and medium-sized codes on coated cardboard cartons
- Print & apply labelers: Great for high-resolution text, codes and images
- CO2 laser marking machines: Permanent codes help track products throughout the supply chain
- High-resolution inkjet case coding printers: Eliminate labels by printing directly on cases and cartons
Speak with a Packaging Expert
New Equipment Sales:
“From the design and installation phases to the after-sales supply, Videojet has delivered firstclass consultancy and support…
…We got exactly what we wanted: enhanced quality in coding our products with a long-term reduction of effort, cost and time!”
– Logistics and Technical Purchasing, S. Spitz