Print codes and other data on pre-printed packaging, right on your packaging or production line
The ideal printing or marking solution produces codes that do not detract from a package’s appearance. Whether you are coding primary packaging like retail-ready bags, packs or cartons, or secondary packaging like shipping cases or on-shelf displays, you expect your package design and the codes printed to meet your brand standards.
Select from the full range of Videojet printers and lasers to apply barcodes, batch codes, lot numbers, best-by dates, expiration dates, logos, ingredients and other product information.
Videojet offers solutions for coding products that help in the fight against COVID-19 and other health issues. With Videojet printers and lasers, you can print directly on plastic containers of hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes, and on shelf-ready displays, cartons and cases.
- Suggested Solutions
Videojet can help you with package printing
- Identify the ideal coding solution for your product or packaging
- Capture customer attention with packaging printing that aligns to your brand’s image.
- Showcase information that is vital to both customers and distribution partners.
- Help you choose from a variety of ink colors to complement your brand and differentiate your SKUs
- Offer solutions designed to eliminate coding errors, jams and misapplied labels on cases
- Help you meet customer, distributor and regulatory requirements
Coding and marking solutions for retail-ready packaging
- Continuous inkjet (CIJ) printers: Print dates and codes on both flat and curved surfaces of almost any packaging
- Thermal inkjet printers: Print alphanumeric codes, complex bar codes and graphics on cartons, labels, plastic, Tyvek® and more
- Thermal transfer overprinters (TTO) : Print high-resolution, variable-content codes on thin, flexible packaging such as films, pouches, and labels
- Print & apply labelers: Label with high-resolution text, barcodes and logos on cases, pallets and shrink wrap
- Laser marking machines: Mark high-quality, permanent codes on a wide range of product and package surfaces with fewer consumables
- High-resolution inkjet case coding printers: Eliminate the need for labels by printing directly on boxes, cartons and cases
What are you printing?
- Expiration dates
- Variable data
- Serialized data; track & trace codes
- GS1 DataMatrix codes
- Batch numbers/lot numbers
- Counterfeit protection codes
- Characters and text
Printing on what kind of packaging?
- Paperboard boxes, cartons
- Bags, pouches
- Cases, cardboard boxes, corrugate
- Blister packs made of film or aluminum
- Metal and aluminum bottles, tins
- Plastic packaging, bottles squeeze tubes,
- Glass bottles, jars Film, vacuum packaging
Speak with a Packaging Expert
New Equipment Sales:
“From the design and installation phases to the after-sales supply, Videojet has delivered firstclass consultancy and support…
…We got exactly what we wanted: enhanced quality in coding our products with a long-term reduction of effort, cost and time!”
– Logistics and Technical Purchasing, S. Spitz