Easy-to-use Industrial Laser Markers to Apply Clean, Crisp Codes on Products
Laser marking is a non-contact printing method that marks or engraves high quality 1D or 2D bar barcodes, multiple lines of text, batch number, lot codes, logos etc on various products for tracking and tracing purposes.
Laser Markers offer advantages over other technologies including mark quality, permanence and fewer consumables. The Videojet line of laser marking machines includes CO2 Laser Marker, Fiber Laser Marker and UV Laser Marker in different power outputs to address a range of substrates and applications. In addition, Videojet even offers a comprehensive portfolio of laser accessories including lenses and beam turning units to simplify integration into your production lines and maximize the laser’s performance.
High Performance CO2 Laser Markers
With print speeds of up to 2,100 characters/second,Videojet High Performance CO2 laser marker is an ideal solution to help address high-speed and high-volume applications in the pharmaceutical, tobacco and beverage industries
Light Duty CO2 Laser Marker
With scribing laser technology and large marking fields, Light Duty CO2 laser marker provides excellent mark quality on paper, cardboard, plastics and other materials with top speeds up to 500 characters/second with excellent mark quality
Fiber Laser Marker
With marking speeds up to 2,000 characters per second(with 6mm laser head) Videojet Fiber lasers are an ideal solution for demanding production schedules in the Parts-Marking, Food, Beverage, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) and Pharmaceutical industries that needs a laser marking system to keep pace and provide a high-level of code contrast, exceeding your productivity expectations
UV Laser Marker
Specifically engineered for high-density-(HDPE), low-density polyethylene (LDPE) and synthetic fiber materials such as Tyvek, UV laser marker is ideal for pharmaceutical, medical and cosmetic manufacturers as the surface of the product remains undamaged and the code is resistant to abrasives, chemicals and sterilization processes
Videojet laser markers etches on paper, engraves on bottles, hard plastics & metals, laser marking on confectionery items, egg cartons, cases and other industrial products to produce a highly visible code at ultra-fast speeds, without compromising line speeds and print quality.
Let Videojet help you select the right laser marker to meet your production objectives and performance needs.
CLICK HERE to view Laser Coding and Marking Print Sample Guide or Talk to our Laser Marking Specialist at (833) 270-0843
|CO2 lasers: 10W, 30W, 60W; speeds up to 900 m/min and 2100 char/sec||Fiber lasers: 10W, 20W, 30W, 50W, 100W; speeds up to 600-900 m/min and 2000 char/sec|
|UV laser: 2W; up to speeds 300 m/min and 500 char/sec||Solutions for engraving, etching, ablation, and color change|
Largest Laser Portfolio in the Industry
- 12 different CO2 laser models to choose from
- 7 different Solid State models to choose from
- 19 different laser marker models to choose from ranging from UV, Fiber and CO2 laser options
- Industry leading 25 different mark windows for CO2 (40 series) marking
- Industry leading 15 different lenses available for CO2 (40 series) laser marking systems
- Industry leading service footprint –250+ Field Service Engineers
- Videojet laser markers are the most versatile lasers on the market!
- Consumer packaged Goods: beverages, food, cosmetics, etc.
- Automotive: sensors, plastic components, covers, fittings, closures, labels hoses, tubes, etc
- Electronics : semiconductors, sensors, controllers, power supplies, components, etc.
- Pharma: Blisters, Glass vials, Surgical Gloves, Metal caps on vial, Mono-cartons, etc.
- Plastic extrusion: door & window sealings, insulations, products hoses, tubes, pipes, profiles, etc.
- Other: glass & ceramic products, wood, filters, promotional articles, fruits, cheese, etc.
New Equipment Sales: