Easy-to-use industrial laser markers to apply clean, crisp codes on products
Laser marking is a non-contact printing method that marks or engraves high-quality 1D and 2D bar barcodes, multiple lines of text, batch numbers, lot codes, logos, and more on products to provide product information, identification, and traceability data.
Laser markers offer advantages over other many other coding technologies including an excellent mark quality, permanence, and fewer consumables. The Videojet line of laser marking machines includes CO2 laser markers, fiber laser markers and UV laser markers in different power outputs to address a range of substrates and applications. In addition, Videojet offers a complete portfolio of laser accessories including lenses and beam turning units to simplify integration into production lines and maximize the laser’s performance.
High-performance CO2 Laser Marking Systems
With print speeds of up to 2,100 characters/second,Videojet High Performance CO2 laser marker is an ideal solution to help address high-speed and high-volume applications in the pharmaceutical, tobacco and beverage industries
Light Duty CO2 Laser Marking Systems
With scribing laser technology and large marking fields, Light Duty CO2 laser marker provides excellent mark quality on paper, cardboard, plastics and other materials with top speeds up to 500 characters/second with excellent mark quality
Fiber Laser Marking Machines
With marking speeds up to 2,000 characters per second (with 6mm laser head) Videojet fiber lasers are an ideal solution for demanding production schedules in the part-marking, food, beverage, consumer packaged goods (CPG) and pharmaceutical industries that need a laser marking system to keep pace and provide a high-level of code contrast.
UV Laser Marking Machines
Specifically engineered for high-density-(HDPE), low-density polyethylene (LDPE) and synthetic fiber materials such as Tyvek, UV laser marker is ideal for pharmaceutical, medical and cosmetic manufacturers as the surface of the product remains undamaged and the code is resistant to abrasives, chemicals and sterilization processes
Videojet laser markers can be used to mark, engrave and etch on bottles, hard plastics & metals, confectionery items, egg cartons, cases and other industrial products to produce highly visible codes at ultra-fast speeds, without compromising line speeds and print quality.
Let Videojet help you select the right laser marker to meet your production objectives and performance needs.
|CO2 lasers: 10W, 30W, 60W; speeds up to 900 m/min and 2100 char/sec||Fiber lasers: 10W, 20W, 30W, 50W, 100W; speeds up to 600-900 m/min and 2000 char/sec|
|UV laser: 2W; speeds up to 300 m/min and 500 char/sec||Solutions for engraving, etching, ablation, and color change|
Largest laser marking system portfolio in the industry
- 12 different CO2 laser models to choose from
- 7 different Solid State models to choose from
- 19 different laser marker models to choose from ranging from UV, Fiber and CO2 laser options
- Industry leading 25 different mark windows for CO2 (40 series) marking
- Industry leading 15 different lenses available for CO2 (40 series) laser marking systems
- Industry leading service footprint with 250+ Field Service Engineers
- Consumer packaged goods: beverages, food, cosmetics, etc.
- Automotive: sensors, plastic components, covers, fittings, closures, labels hoses, tubes, etc.
- Electronics : semiconductors, sensors, controllers, power supplies, components, etc.
- Pharma: blisters, glass vials, surgical gloves, metal caps on vial, mono-cartons, etc.
- Plastic extrusion: door & window sealings, insulations, products hoses, tubes, pipes, profiles, etc.
- Other: glass and ceramic products, wood, filters, promotional items, etc.