As one global team, we strive to ensure that all our products and services meet the highest levels of safety and environmental sustainability while minimizing risk to our business, our associates, and our customers.
Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
Videojet is committed to proactively implementing all Environmental, Health and Safety procedures to maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment for our associates and the global communities in which we operate. To achieve this, we commit to the following:
- Commitment to drive sustainability of our environmental and safety programs through continual improvement by analysis of our goals and targets.
- Adhere to all regulatory compliance requirements globally as well as other applicable safety and environmental requirements.
- Reduce negative impacts to the environment, through the development of techniques to minimize waste and prevent pollution.
- Every associate can make a difference!
Videojet’s Environmental, Health and Safety procedures are communicated to associates and affected suppliers and they are encouraged to adopt the environmental, health and safety principles into all their activities.
Global Director, EHS
Service & Support:
- Our Business
- Our Offerings
- Our Associates
- Our Environment
- Our Community
As a global leader in the production identification industry, the role we play in protecting our future is critical, and one we will approach with passion, integrity and trust. We demonstrate this in our policies and procedures.
We are designing a range of product with environmentally friendly materials – achieving robust ink performance with low-waste ink cartridges.
Videojet is driving our operations to be in alignment with ISO 14001 environmental standards – reducing emissions and our consumption of critical resources, energy and raw materials.
Our work environment fosters associates growth and provides the opportunity to be challenged.
- We provide training and education.
- Each associate pledging to be a participant in maintaining a safe workplace.
- Driving continuous improvement of safety culture through facility reviews and implementation of improvements.
As a responsible company and individuals, we are committed to doing our part to build a better future for generations to come, for our associates, our customers and our communities all over the world. We are taking steps to increase our sustainability in every aspect of our business.
- We are striving to reduce our carbon footprint and minimizing our impact on the environment.
- We are recycling paper, cardboard, plastic, electronic waste, and fluids.
As a responsible corporate partner, we must do what we can to contribute to a sustainable future by developing products and solutions that contribute to better use of energy and less impact on the environment we live in.