High-contrast marking at ultra-fast line speeds.
The Videojet 7510 50-Watt fiber laser marking system delivers advantaged performance for high contrast marking on robust plastic packaging, metal containers and other industrial products even at ultra-fast line speeds up to 440m/min. Specifically engineered for high speed beverage, pharmaceutical and extrusion manufacturers, the 7510 delivers better mark quality, higher efficiency and a dramatically smaller marking unit than traditional solid state laser systems.
And with optional VideojetConnect™ Remote Service, your team can access Videojet experts to help improve productivity and troubleshoot potential issues in ways that other printers can’t.
|Laser Tube||Ytterbium (Yb) pulsed fiber laser|
|Laser Cooling||Air Cooled|
|Maximum Line Speed||440m/min (1440ft/min)|
|Environmental Protection||Marking Unit: IP54|
Supply Unit: IP21
|Beam Output||Steered Beam|
|Laser Source Expected Life (MTBF)||Up to 100,000 hours (MTBF)|
|Laser Wavelength Options||1.06µm – 1.07µm|
|Focal Distance Options||100/163/254/420mm (3.93/6.41/10/16.53in)|
|Maximum Mark Window||498.5 x 366.5 mm (19.62 x 14.43 in)|
|Standard I/O Connectivity||Internal Terminal Connections|
|Standard User Interface||Smartgraph PC software|
|Optional User Inteface||CLARiTY Laser Controller|
- Maximum performance and laser source life expectancy up to 100,000 hours (mean time before failure)
- Highly efficient air cooled laser source virtually eliminates maintenance intervals
- 90% more energy efficient compared to predecessor 100W Nd:YAG laser systems
- Optimized to mark-on-the-fly at line speeds up to 440m per minute
- Large marking window provides more time to mark, increasing throughput and maximizing productivity
- CLARiTY Laser Controller features built-in productivity tools to help identify the root cause of downtime events and make sustainable process improvements
- High precision scan head delivers consistent high quality codes across the entire mark window
- CLARITY Laser Controller uses built-in Code Assurance software to help prevent operator coding errors
- Permanent codes help assure product traceability and tamper-proofing
- Compact mechanical design with two beam delivery options simplifies integration
- Intuitive color, touchscreen interface option makes training and usability quick and easy
Talk with a Fiber Laser Expert
New Equipment Sales:
Videojet 7510 laser wins high marks from Pharmaceutical Manufacturing with their ‘All-Star Innovator 2106’ award.