Recent Press Release
Videojet to Showcase Industry 4.0 Innovations in Coding, Marking and Printing at Pack Expo 2023
Simplified connectivity, increased automation and actionable IoT data insights support
manufacturers’ digital factory journeys
CHICAGO — September 11, 2023— Videojet Technologies, a global leader in coding, marking and printing solutions, is showcasing the latest product advancements that help manufacturers simplify their digital factory journeys in Pack Expo booth C-1935 and within more than 50 OEM partner booths at the Las Vegas Convention Center, September 11-13, 2023. Videojet experts will demonstrate Industry 4.0-enabled innovations in continuous inkjet (CIJ) printers, laser marking systems, thermal transfer overprinters (TTO), thermal inkjet (TIJ) printers, case coders, print and apply labelers, vision inspection and both Wi-Fi and cellular cloud connectivity solutions.
Focus on IoT/Industry 4.0 applications
As part of its core commitment to innovation, connectivity and sustainability, Videojet is laser-focused on developing and enhancing digitally enabled solutions for remote service and support, sensors, marking and coding control systems, vision systems and software for IoT and Industry 4.0 applications. Experts in the Videojet Pack Expo booth will demonstrate how CPG, pharmaceutical and other manufacturers can leverage these technologies to maximize uptime, enhance flexibility and analyze data more intelligently on their packaging lines.
Continued investments in research and development, combined with strategic partnerships to deliver more powerful and integrated systems, position Videojet to help its customers drive to new levels of productivity, security and operational efficiency.
Newest Videojet solutions featured in booth C-1935
Pack Expo attendees can explore the latest Videojet printers and lasers, as well as remote service offerings and an enterprise labeling, coding and marking solution:
- New Videojet 1580 + CIJ printer: Designed to drive improvement during everyday printer operation, the Videojet 1580 + offers Wi-Fi and cellular connectivity while delivering consistent uptime, assessing fluids consumption and offering guidance to help ensure error-proof operation as it prints codes, dates and other variable data on products and packaging.
- New Videojet 1580 C CIJ printer: The industry’s first dedicated soft-pigmented printer, the 1580 C offers all the features of the Videojet 1580 + in addition to the use of soft-pigmented contrast inks to print high-quality codes with superior uptime.
- Videojet 1880 CIJ printer: With a built-in vital sign monitoring system, smart alerts, on-demand remote technical support, Wi-Fi connectivity, and an advanced automated troubleshooting program, the 1880 anticipates potential printer issues in time for users to avoid them while enabling faster recovery should downtime still occur.
- New Videojet 3350 and Videojet 3350 Smart Focus laser marking systems: Designed to mark sharp, complex codes at high speeds for the food, beverage, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, and other industries, both systems offer virtually unlimited font, code and graphic options.
- Videojet 9550 print & apply labeler: This smart print and apply labeling machine offers precise control of each label’s speed and position, while Direct Apply™ label placement technology delivers line efficiency and reliability.
- Videojet 2361 case coder: This high-resolution inkjet printer helps replace preprinted boxes and labels with a flexible and cost-effective print-on-demand solution.
- Videojet DataFlex® 6330 TTO printer: This high-speed thermal transfer overprinter can help improve uptime and enable a more productive operation by reducing the time spent on quality checks, waste and rework.
- Videojet 7440 fiber laser marking system: Developed to meet the needs of manufacturers who work within small spaces, the Videojet 7440 features the Lightfoot marking head, the most compact fiber laser marking head on the market.
- Enterprise Labeling, Marking and Coding Solution: In partnership with Loftware, Videojet will showcase this powerful solution designed for businesses of all sizes to seamlessly implement, deploy, maintain and scale their coding operations while helping to ensure end-to-end product traceability and consumer security.
- VideojetConnect™ Remote Service (VRS): An innovative cloud-based solution designed to maximize productivity, VRS provides real-time information for users and Videojet experts to monitor equipment status, troubleshoot issues and improve long-term performance.
- VideojetConnet™ Suite: Videojet print management solutions are engineered to help enable faster line set-up and changeovers and dramatically reduce the opportunities for coding errors. Print jobs can be downloaded remotely across multiple printers and are accessible from anywhere within a plant network.
“The Videojet investment in printer technology that harnesses the power of the IoT reflects innovations that are both cutting-edge and simple to operate,” said Lindsay Galas, Videojet Vice President and General Manager in North America. “Wherever manufacturers are in their digital factory journey, it’s critical to have an industry-leading partner that can fully support their coding and marking, automation and service needs.”
For more information about the full Videojet product lineup and recent innovations supporting Industry 4.0 applications, please visit the website.
About Videojet Technologies
Videojet Technologies is a world leader in the product identification market, providing in-line printing, coding and marking products, application-specific fluids, and product life cycle services. The company’s goal is to partner with customers in the consumer-packaged goods, pharmaceutical, and industrial goods industries to improve their productivity, to protect and grow their brands, and to stay ahead of industry trends and regulations. With customer application experts and technology leadership in Continuous Inkjet (CIJ), Thermal Inkjet (TIJ), Laser Marking, Thermal Transfer Overprinting (TTO), case coding and labeling, and wide array printing, Videojet has more than 400,000 printers installed worldwide. Customers rely on Videojet products to print on over ten billion products daily. Customer sales, application, service and training support is provided by direct operations with over 4,000 team members in 26 countries worldwide. In addition, the Videojet distribution network includes more than 400 distributors and OEMs, serving 135 countries.
©2023 Videojet Technologies Inc. All rights reserved. Videojet is a registered trademark of Videojet Technologies Inc.
# # #