Applying high resolution inkjet codes to cardboard/outer cases and cartons can eliminate the need for pre-printed boxes and labels, helping to reduce inventory, scrap and waste. With a range of print head heights available, Videojet high resolution inkjet systems are designed to print on cardboard boxes or corrugate with accurate, high quality, real-time alphanumeric codes, bar codes and graphics.
- High resolution codes up to 70 mm (2.8 in) print height
- Ink-based system eliminates need for labels on corrugate
- Minimum intervention due to patented micro-purge process and unique filter design
- Single controller drives low resolution and high resolution printheads
- Drive up to 16 printheads from a single controller
- Designed for porous (corrugate) applications
New Equipment Sales: