A mind you can depend on
…and a heart you can rely on
The Videojet 6230 TTO printer for flexible packaging
Register today for regular news and expert advice
Maximize production uptime by reducing potential print and coding errors
Videojet 6230. Simple usability enabled
with Code Assurance technology.
- Simple change ribbon cassette, with pushbutton
lock mechanism, allows for fast and easy ribbon
- Intuitive tablet-like 5’’ touchscreen controller
with CLARiTY™ interface used in other Videojet technologies
Fits your unique production needs
- Airless operation removes the need for plant air
- Offers high-quality codes up to speeds
of 150 packs / minute
- Single design printhead for intermittent or
- Compact design easily integrates into most
- Precise ribbon control with bidirectional
stepper motors minimizes gaps between codes
and reduces ribbon wastage
- 700m ribbon length requires fewer ribbon changes
versus hot stamp or other competitive TTO systems
- Simple ribbon path that ensures fast changeovers
and a more efficient operation
- Bluetooth® connectivity* allows operator to control
printer from an Android** phone
- WYSIWYG print preview allows operators
to confirm the correct code is selected
- Built-in Code Assurance software helps to
reduce operator-induced errors, decreasing
unnecessary product waste and rework
- Real-time clock stamp avoids date errors
- Benefit from simple code creation with
VideojetConnect Design*** or CLARiSOFT™ software
* A Bluetooth USB Adapter is required when using the Videojet 6230 App. The Videojet 6230 printer is warranted to work with the recommended Videojet Bluetooth USB Adapter only.
** The Videojet 6230 App supports Android OS, Version 4.4.4 (KitKat) or higher. The Android phone is required to allow Bluetooth tethering when using the Videojet 6230 App.
***Subject to availability in your country
® The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Videojet is under license.
Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.