- iQMark™ low odor, food packaging ink offering:
- Low odor ethanol/isopropyl acetate solvent base
- No MEK, no acetone, no methanol
- Compliant with Swiss Food Packaging Ordinance Exclusion List
- No European Printing Ink Association (EuPIA) Exclusion List materials
- No Japan Printing Ink Makers Association (JPIMA) Exclusion List materials
- No CMR’s (Carcinogens, Mutagens, Reproductive Toxins)
- Resistant to acids, bases, mineral spirits, and oils
- Fewer make-up cartridge changes, 25% less make-up usage compared to MEK
V532 delivers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including: aluminum, steel, polystyrene, polyvinylchloride (PVC), polycarbonate, polyester, and nylon.
iQMark™: V532-D ink was responsibly designed and manufactured to maximize contrast, adhesion, and uptime while meeting safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements. Every batch is tested to ensure it meets strict quality control specifications.