Videojet 1620 Ultra High Speed Industrial Inkjet Printer
Continuous Inkjet Printers
Delivers content and quality at the highest production speeds
The Videojet 1620 Ultra High Speed small character inkjet coder delivers content and quality at the highest production speeds. Whether you operate at the extremes of packaging line speed or push the limits on throughput, the Videojet Ultra High Speed (UHS) printers are designed for your application.
Videojet UHS printers break the compromise between speed and content with markedly better print quality. With the latest advancements, the UHS printers are engineered to enable tri-line code applications to be run at today’s typical dual-line speeds.
And with optional VideojetConnect™ Remote Service, your team can access Videojet experts to help improve productivity and troubleshoot potential issues in ways that other printers can’t.
Contact us for New Equipment Sales: (866) 871-3226
Videojet 1620 UHS CIJ Printer
|Maximum Line Speed||508 m/min (1666 ft/min)|
|Maximum Lines of Print||3|
|Core Life (Maintenance Interval)||Up to 14,000 hours|
|Umbilical Length||3 m (9.8 ft) optional 6 m (19.6 ft)|
|Message Storage Capacity||250|
|Plug and Play Printhead Modules||•|
|Communications||Ethernet, RS232, RS485|
|Linear and 2D Bar Codes||•|
|Positive Air / CleanFlow™||•|
|Expanded I/O Ports and Control||•|
|Display (User Interface)||•|
Speed without compromising quality:
- Videojet’s Precision Ink Drop™ system provides precise character formation, even at the highest speeds and longer throw distances
- Dynamic Calibration™ adjusts jetting parameters automatically to help ensure high quality print
- Superior technology enables you to add content without compromising speed
- Single line max speed = 508 m/min (1666 ft/min)
- Dual line max speed = 212 m/min (694 ft/min)
- Tri-line max speed = 179 m/min (588 ft/min)
Engineered for extended runs:
- CleanFlow™ technology resists ink buildup that can cause ordinary inkjet printers to shut down
- Long run time between preventative maintenance; up to 14,000 hour core life
- Internal pump means no external air, minimizing potential for contaminants to enter ink stream
- Auto cleaning printhead for fast start-ups even after extended shutdowns
No mess, no waste fluid delivery:
- Make-up consumption as low as 2.4 ml/hour
- Smart Cartridge™ fluid delivery system to virtually eliminate spills and ensures the correct fluids are being used
Simple Usability via an advanced user interface:
- Bright display with WYSIWYG and function keys for easy operation
- User levels to separate operation from installation and maintenance
- Prompted user fields to help reduce coding errors
“I cannot fault the customer service and after sales support we receive from Videojet. The backup is always very good in terms of engineers to site and phone support. I have never had any issues, I could not have been dealt with any better.”
Paul Ash – Maintenance Technician, Britvic (case study)
Three line alpha-numeric code in black ink on a plastic bread bag.
Two line alpha-numeric code in black ink on glass bottle.
Two line alpha-numeric code in black ink on an aluminum can.
One line alpha-numeric code in black ink on paper carton.
THE PATENTED CLEANFLOW™ PRINTHEAD
With a positive flow of filtered air, the patented CleanFlow™ printhead design reduces ink buildup that can cause ordinary inkjet printers to shut down. So you get reliably clear and consistent codes even at the end of long production runs.
Dynamic Calibration™ applies some of the industry’s most sophisticated measurements and controls to adjust jetting parameters automatically. As ambient temperature and humidity change throughout the day and across the seasons, you can count on the same great print quality — only from Videojet.
Let Us Find the Right Solution for Your Business
A Coding Expert will contact you within 1 business day
Need help? We’re here for you.
Service & Tech Support
: (800) 843-3610 Opt #2