- Excellent adhesion to glass, metal, and some plastics
- Penetrates thin layer of condensation
- Survives pasteurization and retort processes
- Removable with hot caustic wash process
- Resistant to acids, mineral spirits, and oils
- Resistant to alcohol, Mil Spec Solvent C, and gasoline
- Successor to legacy ink formulas 16-8580
Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of other substrates including acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), aluminum, polystyrene, polyvinylchloride (PVC), polycarbonate, polyester, steel, and nylon.
iQMark™: V528-D ink was responsibly designed and manufactured to maximize contrast, adhesion, and uptime while meeting safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements. Every batch is tested to ensure it meets strict quality control specifications.
Get Supplies Support
(833) 760-0609 Press 2
FluidsSupport@videojet.com Order Supplies:
(833) 760-0609 Press 1 New Equipment Sales: