- Excellent adhesion to glass, metal, and some plastics
- Penetrates thin layer of condensation
- Survives pasteurization and retort processes
- Easily removable with caustic wash process
- Resistant to acids, mineral spirits, and oils
- Slight alcohol, Mil Spec Solvent C, and gasoline resistance
- Successor to legacy ink formulas 16-8580
This ink delivers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of other substrates including acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), aluminum, polystyrene, polyvinylchloride (PVC), polycarbonate, polyester, steel, and nylon.
iQMark™: V412 ink was responsibly designed and manufactured to maximize contrast, adhesion, and uptime while meeting safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements. Every batch is tested to ensure it meets strict quality control specifications.
Get Supplies Support
(833) 760-0609 Press 2
FluidsSupport@videojet.com Order Supplies:
(833) 760-0609 Press 1 New Equipment Sales: