The Videojet 1550 has been replaced with the Videojet 1580 which offers expanded functionality with improved performance. Check out Videojet’s New Generation 1280, 1580, 1880 series of printers!
Continuous Inkjet Printer with Code Assurance for Medium Duty Applications
The Videojet 1550 small character inkjet coder is a highly flexible printer designed for a range of packaging applications. Engineered to provide the highest uptime available, the 1550 meets a range of medium-duty coding applications and also includes advanced features that help reduce errors and rework and improve productivity.
Code Assurance features help eliminate common coding errors by helping your operators put the right code on the right product, time after time. On-board Productivity Tools display details about both Printer Availability and Operational Availability, enabling a review of data to discover technical and operational causes of unplanned downtime. This data is presented in a logical way to help identify the root cause of downtime, and empower operators to take corrective action and boost productivity.
And with optional VideojetConnect™ Remote Service, your team can access Videojet experts to help improve productivity and troubleshoot potential issues in ways that other printers can’t.
|Maximum Lines of Print||5|
|Maximum Line Speed (1)||279 m/min (914 ft/min)|
|Environmental Protection||IP55 (IP65 optional)|
|Core Life (Maintenance Interval)||Up to 12,000 hours|
|Umbilical Length||3 m (9.8 ft) optional 6 m (19.6 ft)|
|Message Storage Capability||250|
|Plug and Play Printhead Modules||Included|
Clarisoft/Clarinet® via ethernet
Message management via USB
|Positive Air / CleanFlow™||Included|
|Expanded I/O Ports and Control||#|
|Display (User Interface)||CLARiTY® based 10.4 inch color touchscreen|
(1) Based upon single line, 10 characters per inch
Speed without compromising quality:
- Dynamic Calibration™ adjusts jetting parameters automatically to help ensure high quality print
- Print 1 to 5 lines of print for a range of coding needs:
- Single line max speed = 279 m/min (914 ft/min)
- Dual line max speed = 81 m/min (267 ft/min)
- Tri-line max speed = 36 m/min (119 ft/min)
Engineered for extended runs; Uptime Advantage via:
- CleanFlow™ technology resists ink buildup that can cause ordinary inkjet printers to shut down
- Long run time between preventive maintenance; up to 12,000 hour core life
- Internal pump means no external air, minimizing potential for contaminants to enter ink stream
- Auto cleaning printhead for fast start-ups, even after extended shutdowns
No mess, no waste fluid delivery:
- Make-up consumption as low as 2.4 ml/hour
- Smart Cartridge™ fluid delivery system to virtually eliminate spills and help ensure the correct fluids are being used
On-board Code Assurance to help prevent coding mistakes:
- Advanced software minimizes and mistake-proofs operator inputs to the coding and marking process to help reduce errors
- Operator inputs are governed by rules which simplifies choices via field prompts, drop-down menus, calendar displays and predefined formats to help ensure correct entries
Built-in Productivity tools to keep your lines operational:
- Bright, 10.4 inch color touchscreen interface that provides real-time fluid levels, maintenance alerts, print jobs and other operational information
- Instant fault information is displayed to get your printer and line running again – fast
- Drill down into Printer Availability data to discover technical and operational causes of downtime, get to the root cause of downtime events and fix them for good
THE PATENTED CLEANFLOW™ PRINTHEAD
With a positive flow of filtered air, the patented CleanFlow™ printhead design reduces ink buildup that can cause ordinary inkjet printers to shut down. So you get reliably clear and consistent codes even at the end of long production runs.
Dynamic Calibration™ applies some of the industry’s most sophisticated measurements and controls to adjust jetting parameters automatically. As ambient temperature and humidity change throughout the day and across the seasons, you can count on the same great print quality — only from Videojet.
CLARiTY™ FOR THE RIGHT CODE
Our Videojet 1550, 1650 and 1650 UHS printers feature the innovative CLARiTY™ interface, designed to enforce your coding rules and help operators reliably select the right jobs and enter the right data. Watch to learn how CLARiTY™ can help deliver The Right Code for your company.
New Equipment Sales:
Service & Support: