to predict potential fault conditions
Having collected five years of data from over 10,000 cloud-connected printers, Videojet is able to identify patterns that precede common faults far enough in advance to ensure your production can continue without unplanned interruption.
- Informed by this data, new printer designs include more internal data points in order to create an even more precise picture of printer health
- With Worry-Free Coding, faults that account for 80% of downtime can be predicted far enough in advance to be avoided
- With the help of predictive analytics, the routine of printer maintenance can be reduced to necessary fault avoidance tasks when the printer indicates these are required
By synthesizing VideojectConnect™ Remote Service and Rapid Recover™ data, a snapshot emerges as to how your printers are performing. Delivered as a monthly report, you’ll see…
- Availability of your fleet and individual printers, with comparison to past performance
- Count data, fault paretos and time-in-state data (e.g. running, offline, faulted) for individual printers
- Compliance with recommended basic maintenance procedures and the associated impact on printer performance
- Fault recovery statistics with corrective action sustainment measurement
To ensure this data can be turned into meaningful action, a Videojet technician will review this report monthly with your team and jointly develop strategies to help drive sustainable peak performance of your Videojet coding equipment.
Call Videojet For:
Equipment Sales: (866) 871-3226
Service Support: (800) 843-3610