- iQMark™ low odor ink offering:
- Low odor ethanol solvent base
- No MEK, no acetone, no methanol
- Cosmetic grade – approved for skin contact
- No European Printing Ink Association (EuPIA) Exclusion List materials
- No CMR’s (Carcinogens, Mutagens, Reproductive Toxins)
- Manufactured using food grade materials and industry standard Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Water soluble – easily removed using plain water or other water-based liquids
- Resistant to acetone, gasoline, Mil Spec Solvent C, mineral spirits, and oils
- Successor to legacy ink formulas 16-9400
Secondary Applications include marks/codes intended for temporary in-plant batch or lot identification onto trays or batch containers that require very easy removal using a simple water solution. Other similar “removal” inks exist, but they all require water-based caustic or light soap solutions.
iQMark™: V543-D ink was responsibly designed and manufactured to maximize contrast, adhesion, and uptime while meeting safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements. Every batch is tested to ensure it meets strict quality control specifications.