- Low-odor, MEK-free, Acetone-free, Methanol-free
- Compliant with European Printing Ink Association (EuPIA) Exclusion List
- Compliant with Japan Printing Ink Makers Association Exclusion List
- Compliant with Japan ISHL regulation
- Resistant to acids, bases, Mil Spec Solvent C, mineral spirits, and oils
- Successor to legacy ink formulas 16-1200, 16-5000, 16-5020, and 16-7130
This ink delivers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including aluminum, polyvinylchloride (PVC), polycarbonate, polyester, and nylon.
iQMark™: V531-D ink was responsibly designed and manufactured to maximize contrast, adhesion, and uptime while meeting safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements. Every batch is tested to ensure it meets strict quality control specifications.
Get Supplies Support
(833) 760-0609 Press 2
FluidsSupport@videojet.com Order Supplies:
(833) 760-0609 Press 1 New Equipment Sales: