- High temperature steam retort resistance
- Pasteurization resistant
- Penetrates thin layer of oil
- Resistant to bases, Mil Spec Solvent C, mineral spirits, and oils
- Compliant with European Printing Ink Association (EuPIA) Exclusion List
- Successor to legacy ink formulas 16-8980 and 201-0001-687
This ink delivers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of other substrates including acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), polystyrene, polyvinylchloride (PVC), polycarbonate, polyester, steel, and nylon.
MEK-Free Low VOC (V930) and MEK-Free Drug Precursor Free (V940) alternative cleaners are available.
iQMark™: V516-D ink was responsibly designed and manufactured to maximize contrast, adhesion, and uptime while meeting safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements. Every batch is tested to ensure it meets strict quality control specifications.