V485 is a high contrast, white pigmented ink based on MEK (methyl ethyl ketone). It is qualified for use in the Videojet 1710 continuous inkjet printer. This ink is ideal for use in part marking applications on a wide variety of dark substrates. It is specifically designed to withstand overcoat varnishes and oil used in the aerospace industry. The overcoat varnishes provide permanent code protection.
Primary Benefits of V485-C
- Fast dry time
- Heat resistant
- Caustic washable
- Succeeds 16-2520, 16-2100, and 201-CJ04-081 legacy inks
- Succeeds 16-8560 and 16-2960 legacy inks for general purpose applications
- Boeing BAC5307 part marking specification approved. Listed on revision Y.
- Resistant to acids, gasoline, Mil Spec Solvent C, mineral spirits, motor oil, toluene, vegetable oil and aerospace overcoat varnishes.
Primary Applications for V485-C
V485 ink delivers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), aluminum, glass, polyester, steel, and nylon. his ink was specifically formulated for aerospace part marking applications to meet Boeing BAC5307 without an overcoat varnish. It is resistant to all six overcoat varnishes listed in BAC5307 Rev Y.
iQMark™: V485-C ink was responsibly designed and manufactured to maximize contrast, adhesion, and uptime while meeting safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements. Every batch is tested to ensure it meets strict quality control specifications.
Get Supplies Support
(833) 760-0609 Press 2
FluidsSupport@videojet.com Order Supplies:
(833) 760-0609 Press 1 New Equipment Sales: