- Low-odor, non-MEK, non-Acetone, non-Methanol
- Compliant with European Printing Ink Association (EuPIA) Exclusion List
- Compliant with Japan Printing Ink Makers Association Exclusion List
- Resistant to acids, bases, mineral spirits, and oils
V462 delivers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including: aluminum, steel, polystyrene, polyvinylchloride (PVC), polycarbonate, polyester, and nylon.
iQMark™: V462-D ink was responsibly designed and manufactured to maximize contrast, adhesion, and uptime while meeting safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements. Every batch is tested to ensure it meets strict quality control specifications.
Get Supplies Support
(833) 760-0609 Press 2
FluidsSupport@videojet.com Order Supplies:
(833) 760-0609 Press 1 New Equipment Sales: