- High temperature steam retort resistance
- Pasteurization resistant
- Penetrates thin layer of oil
- Resistant to bases, Mil Spec Solvent C, mineral spirits, and oils
- Compliant with European Printing Ink Association (EuPIA) Exclusion List
- Successor to legacy ink formulas 16-8980 and 201-0001-687
V437 delivers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of other substrates including: acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), polystyrene, polyvinylchloride (PVC), polycarbonate, polyester, steel, and nylon.
No MEK/Low VOC (V930) and no Drug Precursor (V940) cleaners are available.
iQMark™: V437 ink was responsibly designed and manufactured to maximize contrast, adhesion, and uptime while meeting safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements. Every batch is tested to ensure it meets strict quality control specifications.
Get Supplies Support
(833) 760-0609 Press 2
FluidsSupport@videojet.com Order Supplies:
(833) 760-0609 Press 1 New Equipment Sales: