V4263 is a general purpose black MIPK (methyl isopropyl ketone) based ink. It is qualified for use in the Videojet 1580 and 1860 continuous inkjet (CIJ) printers. This ink is ideal for use in high-speed applications for a wide variety of substrates, such as plastics, metals, and glass. This ink, make-up, and cleaning solution were specifically formulated to meet the strict Japan ISHL Class 2 Organic Solvent list.
Benefits of V4263-D and V4263-L
- No-MEK, no-Acetone, no-Methanol Formulation
- Comparable adhesion and dry time to MEK inks
- Lower make-up consumption (40%) than MEK products
- Resistant to acids, bases, mineral spirits, and oils
- Retort resistant, slight gasoline resistance
- Compliant with Japan ISHL Class 2 Organic Solvent List
Applications for V4263-D and V4263-L
V4263 delivers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including: acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), aluminum, polystyrene, polyvinylchloride (PVC), polyester, steel, and nylon. This ink is a compatible no-MEK alternative to V4201, V4210, and V4211.
No-MEK Low VOC (V930) and drug precursor free (V940) alternative cleaners are available.
iQMark™: V4263 ink was responsibly designed and manufactured to maximize contrast, adhesion, and uptime while meeting safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements. Every batch is tested to ensure it meets strict quality control specifications.
Speak with a Supplies Specialist
(833) 760-0609 Press 2
FluidsSupport@videojet.com Order Supplies:
(833) 760-0609 Press 1 New Equipment Sales: