- iQMark™ low odor ink offering:
- Low odor ethanol solvent base
- No MEK, no acetone, no methanol
- No European Printing Ink Association (EuPIA) Exclusion List materials
- No Japan Printing Ink Makers Association (JPIMA) Exclusion List materials
- No Japan ISHL Class 2 organic solvents
- No CMR’s (Carcinogens, Mutagens, Reproductive Toxins)
- Resistant to acids, bases, Mil Spec Solvent C, mineral spirits, and oils
- Fewer make-up cartridge changes, 50% less make-up usage compared to MEK
- Successor to legacy ink formulas 16-1200, 16-5000, 16-5020, 16-7130, and 16-8700
V4260 delivers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including: aluminum, polyvinylchloride (PVC), polycarbonate, polyester, and nylon.
iQMark™: V4260 ink was responsibly designed and manufactured to maximize contrast, adhesion, and uptime while meeting safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements. Every batch is tested to ensure it meets strict quality control specifications.
Speak with a Supplies Specialist
(833) 760-0609 Press 2
FluidsSupport@videojet.com Order Supplies:
(833) 760-0609 Press 1 New Equipment Sales: