- Fluoresces @433nm when excited by UV light @365nm
- Unique, secure, and durable tag
- Forensic-level verification
- Survives pasteurization (65°C hot water bath) on metal substrates without blushing
- Survives retort (121°C steam heat) on metal substrates without blushing
- Resistant to acids, bases, Mil Spec Solvent C, mineral spirits, and oils
- No European Printing Ink Association (EuPIA) Exclusion List materials
- No CMRs (Carcinogens, Mutagens, Reproductive Toxins)
This ink is also used as a means to unobtrusively code and track products though the supply chain. Especially practical where the available package/label area is limited. It delivers excellent adhesion on acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), polystyrene, steel, and paper board.
No MEK/Low VOC (V930) and no Drug Precursor (V940) cleaners are available.
iQMark™: V4259M ink was responsibly designed and manufactured to maximize contrast, adhesion, and uptime while meeting safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements. Every batch is tested to ensure it meets strict quality control specifications.
Speak with a Supplies Specialist
(833) 760-0609 Press 2
FluidsSupport@videojet.com Order Supplies:
(833) 760-0609 Press 1 New Equipment Sales: