- Heat curing at 110º C (230º F) for 2 hours or 150º C (302º F) for 30 minutes achieves superior durability, including:
- Passes Mil-Spec 883 Method 2015.14 and Mil-Spec 202, Method 215 solvents
- Resistance to other common solvents, including: acetone, MEK, transmission fluid, gasoline, diesel fuel, ethanol, and isopropanol (IPA)
- Rub, scratch, tape, and transfer resistance
- Passes NASA’s outgassing specification when cured at 175º C (347º F) for 2 hours
- Resistant to acids, bases, terpene defluxer, mineral spirits, oils, and retort processing
- Successor to legacy ink formulas 16-5600, 16-5800, and 16-5900
Low VOC (V930) cleaner, compliant with the California SCAQMD Rule 1171, is available.
iQMark™: V4248 ink was responsibly designed and manufactured to maximize contrast, adhesion, and uptime while meeting safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements. Every batch is tested to ensure it meets strict quality control specifications.
Speak with a Supplies Specialist
(833) 760-0609 Press 2
FluidsSupport@videojet.com Order Supplies:
(833) 760-0609 Press 1 New Equipment Sales: