- iQMark™ low odor ink offering:
- Low-odor methanol solvent base
- No MEK, no acetone, no ethanol
- No CMR’s (Carcinogens, Mutagens, Reproductive Toxins)
- Good contrast on light colored substrates
- Caustic removable
- Resistant to acids, Mil Spec Solvent C, mineral spirits, toluene, and oils
- Successor to legacy ink formulas 16-2200 and 16-8710
Varying the code color is useful in many applications, such as: to identify and segment date sensitive inventory, aid in stock rotation, aid in part assembly, identify different quality grades, differentiate tolerance levels, or identify different regulatory standards.
V4222 delivers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including aluminum, polystyrene, polycarbonate, polyester, steel, and nylon.
iQMark™: V4222 ink was responsibly designed and manufactured to maximize contrast, adhesion, and uptime while meeting safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements. Every batch is tested to ensure it meets strict quality control specifications.
Speak with a Supplies Specialist
(833) 760-0609 Press 2
FluidsSupport@videojet.com Order Supplies:
(833) 760-0609 Press 1 New Equipment Sales: