- Penetrates thru thin layers of animal fat, oils, and condensation
- Resistant to food cooking temperatures, steam, and retort
- Resistant to natural fats and oils found in meat, poultry, salad dressing, and nuts
- Resistant to acids, bases, Mil Spec Solvent C, mineral spirits, vegetable and motor oils
- Successor to legacy ink formulas 16-8470, 201-CJ01-682, and V0001-682
V4218 delivers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, including: acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), aluminum, polystyrene, polycarbonate, polyester, steel, and nylon.
iQMark™: V4218 ink was responsibly designed and manufactured to maximize contrast, adhesion, and uptime while meeting safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements. Every batch is tested to ensure it meets strict quality control specifications.
Speak with a Supplies Specialist
(833) 760-0609 Press 2
FluidsSupport@videojet.com Order Supplies:
(833) 760-0609 Press 1 New Equipment Sales: