- Good contrast on irregularly colored surfaces
- Bright violet color when printed on light grey substrates
- Dark violet when printed on darker grey substrates
- Drop spreading achieves bolder print quality
- Penetrates a thin layer of oil
- Resistant to hydraulic fluid, diesel fuel, transmission fluid, acids, mineral spirits, and oils
- Successor to legacy ink formulas 16-7900 and 16-8000
V4215 delivers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, including: aluminum, polystyrene, polycarbonate, polyester, and nylon.
A no MEK/low VOC (V930) cleaning solution is available
iQMark™: V4215 ink was responsibly designed and manufactured to maximize contrast, adhesion, and uptime while meeting safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements. Every batch is tested to ensure it meets strict quality control specifications.
Speak with a Supplies Specialist
(833) 760-0609 Press 2
FluidsSupport@videojet.com Order Supplies:
(833) 760-0609 Press 1 New Equipment Sales: