- Scratch and rub resistance on LDPE flexible packaging
- Resistant to acids, bases, mineral spirits, and oils
- Slight gasoline resistance
- Penetrates thin layer of oil coating on plastic and metal
- Successor to legacy ink formulas 16-8470, 16-8920, and 201-CJ01-682
It delivers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including: acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), aluminum, low density polyethylene (LDPE), polystyrene, polyvinylchloride (PVC), polycarbonate, polyester, steel, and nylon.
iQMark™: V4211 ink was responsibly designed and manufactured to maximize contrast, adhesion, and uptime while meeting safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements. Every batch is tested to ensure it meets strict quality control specifications.
Speak with a Supplies Specialist
(833) 760-0609 Press 2
FluidsSupport@videojet.com Order Supplies:
(833) 760-0609 Press 1 New Equipment Sales: