- Good contrast on light colored substrates
- Cyan blue color when printed on white substrates
- Dark blue color appearance when printed on copper tubing
- Green color appearance when printed on yellow substrates
- Retort resistance when printed on metals
- Resistant to acids, bases, mineral spirits, and oils
- No European Printing Ink Association (EuPIA) Exclusion List materials
- No CMR’s (Carcinogens, Mutagens, Reproductive Toxins)
- Successor to legacy ink formulas 16-8451, 16-8740, and 201-0001-033
V4204 delivers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, including: acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), aluminum, glass, polystyrene, polycarbonate, polyester, steel, and nylon.
A no MEK/Low VOC (V930) alternative cleaner is available.
iQMark™: V4204 ink was responsibly designed and manufactured to maximize contrast, adhesion, and uptime while meeting safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements. Every batch is tested to ensure it meets strict quality control specifications.
Speak with a Supplies Specialist
(833) 760-0609 Press 2
FluidsSupport@videojet.com Order Supplies:
(833) 760-0609 Press 1 New Equipment Sales: