V4201 is a general purpose black MEK ink qualified for use in the Videojet 1580 and 1860 continuous inkjet (CIJ) printers. This ink is ideal for use in high-speed applications for a wide variety of substrates, particularly rigid plastics.
Benefits of V4201-D and V4201-L
- iQMark™ food packaging ink offering:
- Compliant with Swiss Food Packaging Ordinance Exclusion List
- No CMR’s (Carcinogens, Mutagens, Reproductive Toxins)
- Excellent adhesion to glass, aluminum, and some plastics
- Resistant to acids, bases, Mil Spec Solvent C, mineral spirits, and oils
- Heat resistance up to 300°C
- Good lightfast fade resistance
- Successor to legacy ink formulas 16-8200, 16-8420, 201-CJ01-012, and V0001-012
Applications for V4201-D and V4201-L
This ink is used for coding and marking plastic substrates commonly used in food and beverage packaging, automotive, and extruded plastic industries. V4201 delivers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of other substrates including: acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), aluminum, glass, polystyrene, polycarbonate, polyester, and nylon.
iQMark™: V4201 ink was responsibly designed and manufactured to maximize contrast, adhesion, and uptime while meeting safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements. Every batch is tested to ensure it meets strict quality control specifications.
Speak with a Supplies Specialist
(833) 760-0609 Press 2
FluidsSupport@videojet.com Order Supplies:
(833) 760-0609 Press 1 New Equipment Sales: