V401 is a general purpose black MEK ink qualified for use in the Videojet 1000 Line of continuous inkjet (CIJ) printers. This ink is ideal for use in high-speed applications for a wide variety of substrates, particularly rigid plastics.
Benefits of V401-D and V401-K
- iQMark™ food packaging ink offering:
- Compliant with Swiss Food Packaging Ordinance Exclusion List
- No CMR’s (Carcinogens, Mutagens, Reproductive Toxins)
- Excellent adhesion to glass, aluminum, and some plastics
- Resistant to acids, bases, Mil Spec Solvent C, mineral spirits, and oils
- Heat resistance up to 300°C
- Good lightfast fade resistance
- Successor to legacy ink formulas 16-8200, 16-8420, 201-CJ01-012, and V0001-012
Applications for V401-D and V401-K
V401 ink is used for coding and marking onto plastic substrates commonly used in food and beverage packaging, automotive, and extruded plastic industries. This ink offers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of other substrates including acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), aluminum, glass, polystyrene, polycarbonate, polyester, and nylon.
iQMark™: V401 ink was responsibly designed and manufactured to maximize contrast, adhesion, and uptime while meeting safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements. Every batch is tested to ensure it meets strict quality control specifications.