Videojet manufactures more fluids and supplies than any other industrial coding and marking manufacturer. All inks, fluids and ribbons pass a rigorous qualification process to prove their robustness prior to release.
Latest Industrial Inks and Ribbons for Coding and Marking
Black ink designed for returnable glass bottling (RGB) applications
- Codes withstand condensation, hot/humid environments and fill operations
- Maintains excellent adhesion after pasteurization processes
- Soluble to common caustic wash solvents used in the refilling process
Ideally suited to print on flexible packaging materials when oily residues are present
- Fast dry time on non-porous substrates
- Resistant to light condensation
- Resistant to oil and grease contaminants
- Great for meat and poultry applications
Developed for robust application performance with a focus on reducing use and emissions of certain solvents
- MEK-free and methanol-free
- ~25% less make-up consumption and emissions compared to many typical MEK inks
- Good rub, scratch, and tape removal adhesion
Formulated to achieve a very distinctive color change after the cooking process
- Achieves good code adhesion on a variety of common container types used to package cooked and processed foods
- Dark red to light red color change
- Reduced bleeing after retort compared to similar inks
Specialty inks feature properties such as MEK-free, reduced halogen, alcohol-resistance, special colors, low odor, chemical-resistance and high adhesion. Videojet chemists develop unique solutions to address varied customer requirements.
All raw materials used are food grade quality and produced in a dedicated ISO9001:2008 qualified Food Grade Ink Production Facility. Videojet food grade inks support unique applications such as printing on egg shells, capsules, candy and certain incidental food-contact products.