M512-K is a general purpose, oil-based inks qualified for the Videojet 2351 and 2361 printers and is used to print variable information such as bar codes, dates, ingredients, logos, and graphics on cases and shipping cartons.
Benefits of M512-K Black Large Character Ink
- iQMark™ no MEK ink offering:
- No MEK, no methanol formulation
- High-resolution (180 dpi) print quality
- Increased brand recognition, customer preference, and loyalty
- Create higher perceived value and points of differentiation, which enable premium pricing
- Communicate product use, safety, size information,
- Drive cross-selling opportunities, coupon, or special offer
Applications for M512-K Black Large Character Ink
M512-K delivers high-resolution codes and is specifically designed for printing on corrugated boxes, paper, and paper board substrates.