- Fluoresces @433nm when excited by UV light @365nm
- Survives pasteurization (65°C hot water bath) on metal substrates without blushing
- Survives retort (121°C steam heat) on metal substrates without blushing
- Resistant to acids, bases, Mil Spec Solvent C, mineral spirits, and oils
- Successor to legacy ink formulas 16-2300, 16-2340, and 201-0001-638
V459 is also used as a means to unobtrusively code and track products though the supply chain. It is especially practical where the available package/label area is limited. It delivers excellent adhesion on acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), polystyrene, steel, and paper board.
No MEK/Low VOC (V930) and no Drug Precursor (V940) cleaners are available.
iQMark™: V459 ink was responsibly designed and manufactured to maximize contrast, adhesion, and uptime while meeting safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements. Every batch is tested to ensure it meets strict quality control specifications.
Get Supplies Support
(833) 760-0609 Press 2
FluidsSupport@videojet.com Order Supplies:
(833) 760-0609 Press 1 New Equipment Sales: