- iQMark™ food packaging ink offering:
- Compliant with Swiss Food Packaging Ordinance Exclusion List
- No European Printing Ink Association (EuPIA) Exclusion List materials
- No CMR’s (Carcinogens, Mutagens, Reproductive Toxins)
- Scratch and rub resistance on LDPE flexible packaging
- Resistant to acids, bases, mineral spirits, and oils
- Slight gasoline resistance
- Penetrates thin layer of oil coating on plastic and metal
This ink delivers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including: acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), aluminum, low density polyethylene (LDPE), polystyrene, polyvinylchloride (PVC), polycarbonate, polyester, steel, and nylon.
No MEK/Low VOC (V930) and no Drug Precursor (V940) cleaners are available.
iQMark™: V431 ink was responsibly designed and manufactured to maximize contrast, adhesion, and uptime while meeting safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements. Every batch is tested to ensure it meets strict quality control specifications.
Get Supplies Support
(833) 760-0609 Press 2
FluidsSupport@videojet.com Order Supplies:
(833) 760-0609 Press 1 New Equipment Sales: