- iQMark™ No MEK ink offering:
- No MEK, no acetone
- No European Printing Ink Association (EuPIA) Exclusion List materials
- Penetrates thin layer of waxy residue
- Excellent OCR vision system read rates, even after retort
- Resistant to bases, gasoline, Mil Spec Solvent C, mineral spirits, and oils
- Heat curing, 30 Min@150°C, provides solvent resistance to alcohols, ketones, and gasoline
- Changes color during steam exposure, indicating the container was processed
- Successor to legacy ink formulas 16-8600
V4274 delivers excellent adhesion on aluminum, polystyrene, steel, and paper board.
A no MEK/Low VOC (V930) cleaner is available.