- Resistant to acids, bases, Mil Spec Solvent C, mineral spirits, and oils
- Pasteurization resistant
- Heat curing at 175 ºC (350 ºF) for 30 minutes achieves durability, including:
- Resistance to Mil-Spec 202G, Method 215K solvents
- Resistance to many other solvents, including: acetone, MEK, transmission fluid, gasoline, diesel fuel, ethanol, isopropanol (IPA), and others
- Rub, scratch, tape, and transfer resistance
- Successor to legacy ink formulas 16-5600, 16-5800, and 16-5900
V4238 delivers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including: acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), aluminum, glass, polystyrene, polycarbonate, polyester, steel, and nylon.