- Resistant to acids, bases, Mil Spec Solvent C, mineral spirits, and oils
- Pasteurization resistant
- Heat curing at 175 ºC (350 ºF) for 30 minutes achieves durability, including:
- Resistance to Mil-Spec 202G, Method 215K solvents
- Resistance to many other solvents, including: acetone, MEK, transmission fluid, gasoline, diesel fuel, ethanol, isopropanol (IPA), and others
- Rub, scratch, tape, and transfer resistance
- Successor to legacy ink formulas 16-5600, 16-5800, and 16-5900
V4238 delivers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including: acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), aluminum, glass, polystyrene, polycarbonate, polyester, steel, and nylon.
iQMark™: V4238 ink was responsibly designed and manufactured to maximize contrast, adhesion, and uptime while meeting safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements. Every batch is tested to ensure it meets strict quality control specifications.
Speak with a Supplies Specialist
(833) 760-0609 Press 2
FluidsSupport@videojet.com Order Supplies:
(833) 760-0609 Press 1 New Equipment Sales: