- iQMark™ low odor ink offering:
- Low-odor methanol solvent base
- No MEK, no acetone, no ethanol
- No CMR’s (Carcinogens, Mutagens, Reproductive Toxins)
- Good contrast on light colored substrates
- Caustic removable
- Resistant to acids, Mil Spec Solvent C, mineral spirits, toluene, and oils
- Successor to legacy ink formulas 16-2200 and 16-8710
Varying the code color is useful in many applications, such as: to identify and segment date sensitive inventory, aid in stock rotation, aid in part assembly, identify different quality grades, differentiate tolerance levels, or identify different regulatory standards.
V4222 delivers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including aluminum, polystyrene, polycarbonate, polyester, steel, and nylon.