- iQMark™ food packaging ink offering:
- Compliant with Swiss Food Packaging Ordinance Exclusion List
- No European Printing Ink Association (EuPIA) Exclusion List materials
- No CMR’s (Carcinogens, Mutagens, Reproductive Toxins)
- Penetrates and resistant to thin layers of condensation
- Survives pasteurization, retort process, and ice baths
- Removable with hot caustic wash process
- Resistant to acids, mineral spirits, oils, alcohol, Mil Spec Solvent C, and gasoline
- Successor to legacy ink formulas 16-8530, 16-8540, 16-8550, 16-8580, 201-0001-601, 201-0001-602, 201-CJ01-681
V4220 delivers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of other substrates including: acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), aluminum, polystyrene, polyvinylchloride (PVC), polycarbonate, polyester, steel, and nylon.
iQMark™: V4220 ink was responsibly designed and manufactured to maximize contrast, adhesion, and uptime while meeting safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements. Every batch is tested to ensure it meets strict quality control specifications.
Speak with a Supplies Specialist
(833) 760-0609 Press 2
FluidsSupport@videojet.com Order Supplies:
(833) 760-0609 Press 1 New Equipment Sales: