- Penetrates thru thin layers of animal fat, oils, and condensation
- Resistant to food cooking temperatures, steam, and retort
- Resistant to natural fats and oils found in meat, poultry, salad dressing, and nuts
- Resistant to acids, bases, Mil Spec Solvent C, mineral spirits, vegetable and motor oils
- Successor to legacy ink formulas 16-8470, 201-CJ01-682, and V0001-682
V4218 delivers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, including: acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), aluminum, polystyrene, polycarbonate, polyester, steel, and nylon.