- Good contrast on light colored surfaces
- Pastel green on white substrates
- Bright green on yellow substrates
- Resistant to acids, bases, mineral spirits, and oils
- Successor to legacy ink formulas 16-8440
Varying the code color is useful in many applications, such as: to identify and segment date sensitive inventory, aid in stock rotation, aid in part assembly, identify different quality grades, differentiate tolerance levels, or identify different regulatory standards.
This ink delivers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, including: acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), aluminum, glass, polycarbonate, polyester, steel, and nylon.
iQMark™: V4216 ink was responsibly designed and manufactured to maximize contrast, adhesion, and uptime while meeting safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements. Every batch is tested to ensure it meets strict quality control specifications.
Speak with a Supplies Specialist
(833) 760-0609 Press 2
FluidsSupport@videojet.com Order Supplies:
(833) 760-0609 Press 1 New Equipment Sales: