- Good contrast on light colored surfaces
- Pastel green on white substrates
- Bright green on yellow substrates
- Resistant to acids, bases, mineral spirits, and oils
- Successor to legacy ink formulas 16-8440
Varying the code color is useful in many applications, such as: to identify and segment date sensitive inventory, aid in stock rotation, aid in part assembly, identify different quality grades, differentiate tolerance levels, or identify different regulatory standards.
This ink delivers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, including: acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), aluminum, glass, polycarbonate, polyester, steel, and nylon.