- Fast dry time, good contrast on light colored substrates
- Bright red color when printed on white
- Dark red when printed on metal
- Resistant to Isopropanol (IPA), antifreeze, transmission fluid, diesel fuel, acids, bases, soaps, gasoline, mineral spirits, and oils
- Successor to legacy ink formulas 16-8461 and 201-0001-022
V4214 delivers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, including: acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), polystyrene, polyvinylchloride (PVC), polycarbonate, polyester, steel, and nylon.
iQMark™: V4214 ink was responsibly designed and manufactured to maximize contrast, adhesion, and uptime while meeting safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements. Every batch is tested to ensure it meets strict quality control specifications.
Speak with a Supplies Specialist
(833) 760-0609 Press 2
FluidsSupport@videojet.com Order Supplies:
(833) 760-0609 Press 1 New Equipment Sales: