- Excellent adhesion to glass, metal, and some plastics
- Penetrates thin layer of condensation
- Survives pasteurization and retort processes
- Easily removable with caustic wash process
- Resistant to acids, mineral spirits, and oils
- Slight alcohol, Mil Spec Solvent C, and gasoline resistance
- Successor to legacy ink formulas 16-8540 and 16-8550
V4212 delivers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of other substrates including: acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), aluminum, polystyrene, polyvinylchloride (PVC), polycarbonate, polyester, steel, and nylon.