The Videojet 2120 is an easy-to-use printer for applying single or twin line alphanumeric codes to a variety of products or packages. A choice of printheads and inks enable it to print on a wide range of porous and nonporous materials.
Videojet 2120 Large Character Ink Jet Printer
Multiple printhead and ink options provide application flexibility
• The 2120 can control two printheads for opposite side case coding, and also offers multiple printer control from one screen for more complex, multi-line coding
• The 700 series printhead is ideal for printing on porous surfaces such as corrugated cardboard cartons and trays, paper bags and sacks, timber, gypsum board, paper reels and similar materials
• The 800 series printhead is ideal for printing on nonporous surfaces such as plastic bags and sacks, plastic containers and shrink-wrap, coated corrugated cardboard, foils, metals, piping and other materials.
Easy to operate helps reduce coding errors
• Pre-programmed jobs are ready for use or can be customized with minimal effort
• Message Management templates limit operator’s choices to predefined values, greatly reducing the chance of printing the wrong code
• Jobs can be transferred to other printers using USB storage devices
Guided installation reduces setup/startup time
• An automated setup wizard makes printer installation a breeze
• Printer setup can be “cloned” and transferred to another printer using a USB storage device
Advanced Message Management features
• Messages can be created remotely on a PC using the optional CLARiSOFT® software
• Remote Database Mode enables an operator to download messages from a centralized database or ERP system
Videojet's Code Assurance Solution ensures that the correct code is applied in the correct location on the correct product and packaging. Learn more...
Do you need more information?
- Videojet 2120 Brochure (937 kB)