CHICAGO — April 21, 2016 – Videojet Technologies, a global leader in coding, marking and variable data printing solutions, will showcase its Pharma Line of product innovations with unique features for pharmaceutical manufacturers at the 2016 INTERPHEX show on April 26-28 at the Javits Center in New York City.
For over 40 years, Videojet has been dedicated to delivering high quality equipment and innovative technologies that offer reliability, maximum uptime and ease of operation. “We are committed to designing innovative products that help manufacturers work smarter and address current industry challenges,” said Tim Kearns, Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Manager at Videojet. “Today’s pharmaceutical manufacturers are faced with growing regulation and the challenges of serialization and traceability. Our goal remains focused on continuing to develop and deliver advanced marking and printing products that easily integrate with OEM equipment and assist in maintaining product traceability, operational flexibility and patient safety.”
Innovative Solutions for High Quality Print Performance
In Booth 2725 at INTERPHEX, Videojet marking and coding solutions will be on display including continuous inkjet (CIJ) printers, thermal inkjet (TIJ) printers, laser marking systems and print and apply labelers. These advanced solutions are each designed for integration with pharmaceutical manufacturers’ dynamic production lines running cartons, bottles, vials, labels, flexible materials and cases. Videojet solutions to be showcased include:
- The Wolke® m600 oem TIJ printer is designed to deliver breakthrough integration versatility combined with the industry’s most powerful data handling and global track and trace capabilities. It offers secure, ultra-fast processing of up to 20 unique records per second and printing of 2D DataMatrix and GS1 128 bar codes.
- Videojet IMprints™ Track and Trace Solution is engineered to address specific threats of counterfeiting, diversion and recalls through proven software and production-line control systems. Capturing key supply chain information, IMprints works with other business applications, including ERP and WMS, to verify and track coded products all the way to their intended destinations. At the show, IMprints will be demonstrated with Videojet 8510 and 8610 Thermal Inkjet printers.
- The Videojet 7510 Fiber Laser delivers advanced performance for high contrast marking on robust plastic packaging, metal containers and other pharmaceutical products, even at ultra-fast line speeds up to 440m/min. At the show, attendees can see the 7510 printer integrated with FP Developments’ starwheel coding and verification system.
- The groundbreaking Videojet 9550 with Intelligent MotionTM technology is the only print and apply labeler that utilizes advanced direct drive technology to eliminate the manual adjustments, clutches and nip rollers that often cause downtime in traditional print and apply case coding operations. Its on-board label database, automatic bar code creation, intuitive job selection and powerful diagnostics all combine to help prevent coding errors and increase efficiencies.
- The Videojet 1650 High Resolution (HR) continuous inkjet printer is engineered for micro print applications where legibility is critical and print space is limited. Designed to deliver uncompromised quality down to the smallest 0.6mm print height and speeds up to 348m/min (1142fpm), the 1650 HR printer addresses demands for more content in less space while delivering the advanced functionality that pharmaceutical manufacturers need.
- Recently launched in time for INTERPHEX, the Videojet Pharma Hub web portal offers information about key areas for pharmaceutical manufacturers including serialization and traceability as well as coding and labeling technology recommendations to help manufacturers meet industry requirements.
“We look forward to displaying our most recent technologies and solutions for pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers at INTERPHEX. We are excited to talk with these manufacturers about smarter printing and coding solutions and help them address the demands for regulatory compliance, data management, consumer safety and increased productivity,” said Kearns.
The full suite of Videojet pharmaceutical solutions will be on display in booth 2725 at INTERPHEX. To receive regular news and advice on industry trends and the latest coding and marking solutions, sign up for the Videojet Pharma Hub. For more information on any Videojet equipment, please visit http://www.videojet.com.
# # #
Videojet Technologies is a world leader in industrial coding and marking solutions with a dedicated global pharmaceutical team supporting organizations and supply chain partners with solutions, certifications and fast, reliable service. A product portfolio including thermal inkjet, laser marking, continuous inkjet and labeling provides consistent high-quality serialization and traceability codes, helping the pharmaceutical and medical device industries safeguard their products against counterfeiting and protect consumer safety. With a wide range of technologies addressing virtually any application, Videojet is the expert in realizing the specific requirements of a wide range of healthcare applications.
With decades of knowledge, Videojet Technologies’ expertise in industry standards and global regulations makes them the right partner for understanding complex coding needs. Videojet solutions code 10 billion products a day worldwide, playing a vital and responsible role in the world. With over 3,500 associates serving 135 countries, Videojet has the capability to provide local service through global resources.
©2016 Videojet Technologies Inc. All rights reserved. Videojet is a registered trademark of Videojet Technologies Inc.